It is simple & straight that, at Thamel Travels, date change is free and always will be (on Bhutan & Tibet trip, flight date change charge will be applicable). We want to make trip booking process simple and hassle-free for our guests.
- A 20% deposit is required for confirmation of the trip. And rest of the payments are to be transferred at least a week before the arrival/trip starting dates or be paid in Cash/card upon arrival in Kathmandu.
- Dates are flexible & date changes are free for unlimited multiple times and always will be.
- Trip schedules may be affected due to unpredictable weather specially on trekking trips. A new trip schedule (for the day or days) will be briefed by guide in this situation.
- Any seasonal offers on our official social media pages or ads are valid & entertained.
Cancellations: Amounts will be reversed to your bank account:
How to cancel a confirmed Trip?
To cancel the trip, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: + 977 9841697870
Possible fees while cancelling a trip?
- Fees for cancelling flights (if any flight involved in the trip)
- Visa fees (if in case of Tibet & Bhutan)
Fees for cancellations 3 months before the Trip Start Date?
- Full Refundable
Fees for cancellations a Week before the Trip Start Date?
- Full refundable on the trip costs & partial fees for flights & visa (if applicable for your trip)
Fees for cancellations within the week of the Trip Start Date?
- 20% Tour cancellation fees
Fees for cancellations within 24hrs of the Trip Start Date?
No refunds. In this case, we request you to request for a date change (with possible fees for changing dates for flights & visa)